NAILS: Incontriamo il brand a-england

venerdì, maggio 04, 2012

Ciao a tutte! Tra 1 settimana, a quest'ora sarò appena uscita dallo showroom a-england a Londra, NON VEDO L'ORA!
Visto che l'attesa mi sembrava troppo lunga, 2 settimane fa ho ordinato i primi due smalti.

Hello everybody! In one week, at this time, I'll just be leaving a-england showroom in London, CAN'T WAIT!!! As waiting was too difficult, 2 weeks ago I ordered my first two polishes.

a-england Perceval and Iseult
Ed eccoli qua, compresi di spedizione internazionale gratuita, ebbene sì GRATUITA!!! Splendido
Inutile dire che li ho provati subito!!!
A breve un post!

And here they are, with the international shipping included, yes, exactly FREE!!! How great! I think there's no need to say that I tried them immediately!!!
A new post will follow soon!

You Might Also Like

1 commenti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe